Side-channel analysis (SCA) and physical attacks have become an important field of research at universities and in the industry. In order to enhance the resistance of cryptographic and security critical implementations within the design phase, constructive attacks and analyzing techniques may serve as a quality metric to optimize the design and development process.
Since 2010, COSADE provides an international platform for researchers, academics, and industry participants to present their work and their current research topics. It is an excellent opportunity to exchange on new results with international experts and to initiate new collaborations and information exchange at a professional level. The workshop will feature both invited presentations and contributed talks.
The topics of COSADE 2014 include, but are not limited to:
- Constructive side-channel analysis and implementation attacks
- Semi-invasive, invasive and fault attacks
- Leakage models and security models for side-channel analysis
- Cache-attacks and micro-architectural analysis
- Decapsulation and preparation techniques
- Side-channel based reverse engineering
- Leakage Resilient Implementations
- Evaluation methodologies for side-channel resistant designs
- Secure designs and countermeasures
- Evaluation platforms and tools for testing of side-channel characteristics
Paper Submission deadline:
|December 15th, 2013|
|February 10th, 2014|
Final version due:
|March 10th, 2014|
COSADE welcome cocktail:
|April 13th evening, 2014|
|April 14th and 15th, 2014|
The proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS series. In order to be included in the proceedings, the authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference. In addition, the Journal of Cryptographic Engineering will be publishing selected papers.